Sunday, July 7, 2019

Hi and Welcome!!!

It has been a LONG time since I have blogged! 
Let me fill you in some of the gaps from the last four years...
I started designing quilts, moved to (what was then) Fat Quarters Quilt Shop to Grand Country Quilters in San Marcos. I'm teaching the same classes with a few extra here and there and the biggest change in the last 4 years is the name. I started Farmhouse Cottons when I learned I would soon be divorced and raising kiddos on my own. Cheri (miss her) encouraged me to start designing and came up with the name Farmhouse Cottons. Four years later, re-married and trying to build a business to help support our LARGE family, I am back blogging and sharing my journey with you all.
It's good to be back.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back often!



No comments:

Post a Comment